Our products are grown naturally, ensuring the highest quality
for our customers.
Our products are USDA-Certified Organic and Certified SC Grown, ensuring our customers healthy, clean and locally grown food with peak flavor and freshness. We grow over 100 varieties of vegetables, fruits, herbs, flowers and mushrooms, striving to provide a steady supply of fresh, seasonal produce for all of our customers. We also lease a warehouse adjacent to the farm where we house our mushroom operation, growing mainly different varieties of oyster mushrooms.
SEASONAL PRODUCE: MAY
- Beets (Bull's Blood, Chioggia, Golden, Red Ace)
- Broccoli *Available through May 19th*
- Kale (Tuscan, Curly, Scarlet)
- Lettuce (Salanova, Romaine)
- Turnips (Scarlet, purple top)
IN THE COOLER: Seasonal Produce, Microgreens, and Mushrooms